TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Just a week ago, the Galaxy Gear smartwatch was updated with a minor firmware update and now the South Korean Samsung, has once again opush an update to its wearable device. This can be taken as a major update as it brings in an enhancement to the Gear Manager application making the watch more helpful.
Thus through the updated Manager in your device, you can now select to receive full notifications on the smartwatch. The Gear manager app on your phone may be selected to see which apps can and cannot display notifications.
Initially the smartwatch didn't show Gmail notifications, forcing users toa use the original Samsung email app. Many other apps would simply show up on the Gear saying there was a notification, nothing more. But this recent updae has repaired such problems.
To be precise, now the Gear users are enabled to see the Hangouts, Gmail, WhatsApp, and other apps in their device.
Initially when it was launched, one of the biggest complaints about Samsung's Galaxy Gear smartwatch was its incompatibility with other devices. However, it is now available for the Galaxy S4, S3 and Note II with the Android Jellybean update. Thus, this update might influence a lot to Galaxy device owners.
The watch sports a 1.63-inch OLED display and runs on a modified version of Google's Android operating system. It's available in a range of colors including black, white, orange, beige and green.