TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Snapdeal.com, a renowned online market place has launched SatGuide 4.3 Navi in India on a partnership with SatNav technologies. This GPS SatGuide claims to be the lowest priced GPS in the country. The SatGuide 4.3 Navi reached India including a lot of entertainment oriented features. It includes a navigable map which covers all the important towns and cities of the country.
The SatGuide 4.3 Navi is well supported by Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 by which computing experience on full fledge is offered. The memory capacity of the GPS unit is convenient as it features internal memory of 4GB. It comes with a battery capacity of 1200Mah. The multimedia player which is built in has the capability of both audio and video playback. The in-built photo viewer with SatGuide 4.3 Navi aids users in reading E-books.
Tony Navin who is the official leading the business development of Snapdeal.com conveyed that their aim was to offer great product value when they launched SatGuide 4.3 Navi. He claimed that this is the first ever time a uniquely featured GPS unit is offered for a price tag below Rs.5000.
He also added that the new partnership with SatNav technologies has paved the way for such an interesting unit and is likely to come up with more attractive products on this endeavor. This feature rich product can be made use for both navigational and tracking functionality. This is sure to be helpful for car owners who look for value added products.
The SatGuide 4.3 Navi can be purchased at a comfortable price tag of Rs.4990 from Snapdeal.com.