TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
iPhone and Galaxy S3 users who tend to capture a lot of pictures from their smartphones can soon get manual camera controls with the help of SnappGrip, a smartphone case.
According to a report from Kickstarter, SnappGrip offers camera controls for the handsets. The controller on snappgrip can be attached whenever the handset is used for some serious photography.
Being a combination of a smartphone case and camera handle, the accessory adds finger grip to the handset. SnappGrip can be snapped onto a case and communicate with the handset through Bluetooth. Once it is fitted to the handset, it will offer a camera experience to the smartphone.
Also, some case users will find a shutter button, a zoom jog dial, mode selector and tripod mount underneath the unit, a USB port for charging and the on-off switch.
SnappGrip is compatible with iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5, as well as Samsung Galaxy S3 and the SnappGrip app will be available for both iOS and Android. Users can get SnappGripp in Silver/Black, Silver/White/Brown and limited edition gold plated Kickstarter edition.
As of now, the device is available for pre-order and will be released in Febraury. Interestingly, the pre-order price of SnappGrip is $79 (approx. Rs 4,200) and it will cost $99 (Approx. Rs 5,400) once released.