TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
iPhone and Galaxy S3 users who tend to capture a lot of pictures from their smartphones can soon get manual camera controls with the help of SnappGrip, a smartphone case.
According to a report from Kickstarter, SnappGrip offers camera controls for the handsets. The controller on snappgrip can be attached whenever the handset is used for some serious photography.
Being a combination of a smartphone case and camera handle, the accessory adds finger grip to the handset. SnappGrip can be snapped onto a case and communicate with the handset through Bluetooth. Once it is fitted to the handset, it will offer a camera experience to the smartphone.
Also, some case users will find a shutter button, a zoom jog dial, mode selector and tripod mount underneath the unit, a USB port for charging and the on-off switch.
SnappGrip is compatible with iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5, as well as Samsung Galaxy S3 and the SnappGrip app will be available for both iOS and Android. Users can get SnappGripp in Silver/Black, Silver/White/Brown and limited edition gold plated Kickstarter edition.
As of now, the device is available for pre-order and will be released in Febraury. Interestingly, the pre-order price of SnappGrip is $79 (approx. Rs 4,200) and it will cost $99 (Approx. Rs 5,400) once released.