- Conekt Gadgets launches power banks, earphones starting at Rs. 349
- 10 gadgets you can buy under Rs. 100 in India
- Digitek launches three new Bluetooth Stereo Headphones in India
- Reliance Digital Sale on HD LED TVs, mobiles and accessories live
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 official accessories up for sale; price starts Rs. 1,399
- Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition launched for Rs. 1,000
iPhone and Galaxy S3 users who tend to capture a lot of pictures from their smartphones can soon get manual camera controls with the help of SnappGrip, a smartphone case.
According to a report from Kickstarter, SnappGrip offers camera controls for the handsets. The controller on snappgrip can be attached whenever the handset is used for some serious photography.
Being a combination of a smartphone case and camera handle, the accessory adds finger grip to the handset. SnappGrip can be snapped onto a case and communicate with the handset through Bluetooth. Once it is fitted to the handset, it will offer a camera experience to the smartphone.
Also, some case users will find a shutter button, a zoom jog dial, mode selector and tripod mount underneath the unit, a USB port for charging and the on-off switch.
SnappGrip is compatible with iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5, as well as Samsung Galaxy S3 and the SnappGrip app will be available for both iOS and Android. Users can get SnappGripp in Silver/Black, Silver/White/Brown and limited edition gold plated Kickstarter edition.
As of now, the device is available for pre-order and will be released in Febraury. Interestingly, the pre-order price of SnappGrip is $79 (approx. Rs 4,200) and it will cost $99 (Approx. Rs 5,400) once released.