TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Sony has launched it's latest Google TV device, NSZ-GS8 - Internet Player. The company has announced that the new device will be made available in the US for $199.99. News of the company working on the new device came in April, when it was spotted on a Wi-Fi certification website.
The new device will plug on to TV via HDMI port and can search live TV, internet and apps. via type and voice commands.
NSZ-GS8 - Internet Player allows you to browse the web on the big screen via Google Chrome
You will be able to download variety apps form Google Play Store. The device will include per-installed TV apps like Netflix, Pandora, Amazon Instant Video, and YouTube
NSZ-GS8 gives you access to PrimeTime anywhere on Google TV and allow you to browse for something new while you watch. The app lets you find your favorite content easily, which can be customised according to your preferences.
The device lets you control the TV with your iPhone or Android phone, like a remote control. Also, it has built in Wi-Fi for Internet connectivity.
A specific remote for the device is also to be sold at $49.99, which has a touch-pad on one side and a full QWERTY keyboard on the other. The control also comes with a 3-Axis motion sensor for gaming.