TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Today Sony, launched its most awaited PlayStation 4 gaming console in India. The company's latest gaming console will cost Rs. 39,990 and will be available from January 6, 2014. The fans can wait for the console or can pre-order it online from most of the e-commerce sites. It is already up for pre-order at Snapdeal at Rs. 40,000.
The best part of the latest gaming console from the Japanese manufacturer is that it comes with new features like the face recognition, touchpad in controller and the most likable, social media integration.
This time Sony has incorporated a powerful eight-core X86 AMD "Jaguar" CPU and a 1.84 Teraflop AMD Radeon graphics engine in the PlayStation 4. Thus, it is way powerful processing for a device that is expected to run games with hardcore graphics.
On top of that the device also houses an 8GB of fast GDDR5 memory. Face recognition to login and voice command are some of the options. One controller will come free with the device. However, if you want one more you will probably have to buy it at Rs. 4,999.
It will come with 500 GB hard drive for storage and not an SSD. The highly talked feature of the console is the online streaming of games. The PS4 uses Gaikai game streaming technology which will allow users to directly download games on their console. Moreover, the console is also capable of downloading games in the background, even while it is powered off. Users can play the game online as well and at the same time be able to upload videos online while playing.
Additionally, it comes with social network integration and thus users can share their gameplay on social networks. The Gaikai game streaming technology will be available from next year only.
The DualShock 4 gaming controller comes with a built-in touchpad that goes in the very center of the controller. Sony also promises improved rumble, reduced latency and some other performance improvements with the new controller.