TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Sony Unveils Portable Power Bank Solution in India at Rs 1,590
Most of the modern day smartphones suffer from battery drain issues. Mobile phones run out of juice all too quickly, but you can work on it to ease your frustration. You've probably heard about power banks optimized for smartphones and tablets, which usually come with a rechargeable battery alongside a USB cable.
Sony today introduced its new power bank solution in India at Rs. 1,590. The CP-V3A USB power bank comes in six vibrant colors and has a battery capacity of 3,000mAh. Therefore, the charger will be able to charge your smartphone one full charge. The portable charger does not look small either, but it should be compact enough.
The company is targeting the young brigade of India with the new Sony CP-V3A USB Power Bank solution. The new charger utilises Sony's Hybrid-Gel Technology, allowing it to retain more than 90 per cent of its capacity at 1,000 charges.
With a high output of 1.5A for a speedy boost, the CP-V3A USB Portable Charger is ready-to-use out of the box. This Sony-made portable power bank solution is compatible with almost all Android smartphones.
The new Sony CP-V3A USB Power charger is already available in India via Sony centers and other leading retailers.