TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Kobain (Mercury) has launched it's new Bluetooth-enabled headset SOUL. The headphone enables users to easily toggle between calls and music and comes in vibrant colors like red, black, blue, pink, orange and white.
Mercury Soul comes with controls on the ear cap and also comes with audible instructions. It can pair with devices like laptops, tablets, mobile phones and mp3/mp4 systems through Bluetooth. The highlight feature of these headset is clearly it's battery life, the company claims that Soul can go on for 10 hours with a single charge. In case, you are wondering, the headset charges via USB. To state the specifics, the headphones come with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR frequency and supports 2.4 GHz ISM and the company claims that the headset comes with high quality speakers , capable of producing crisp and rich sound.
Sushmita Das, VP - Business at Kobian Pte Ltd said "With the launch of Soul wireless Bluetooth headset, Mercury has entered the world of wireless. Mercury Soul is designed for people of all age groups and can be used while walking, at the gym, office, home and so on. User can choose from a variety of vibrant colors like red, black, orange, pink, blue and white. Once charged, the headset will entertain and keep the user connected for 10 full hours."
Mercury SOUL is priced at Rs. 1999 and comes with 1 year warranty.