TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Tata Docomo has recently launched the new Photon Max Wi-Fi dongle in the Indian market that enables the users to connect 5 devices at the same time. The company's new dongle is offered along with a free national roaming.
The device is powered by the Qualcomm Gobi with dual-core processor technology for faster and reliable connectivity. This offers speeds of up to 6.2 Mbps and is based on Rev-B CDMA technology. Tata Docomo offers pre-paid and post-paid plans, including post-paid unlimited plans on the device.
Moreover, the battery operated device offers is claimed to cost up to 50% less than what the competitors' are offerings. Thus the telecom service provider is surely looking to reach ace position in the coming months.
Existing Tata Docomo Photon customers can upgrade to Photon Max Wi-Fi by getting a new device at Rs. 1,999.
Moreover, those interested in unlimited plans can start subscribing from Rs. 650 that offers 3 GB of data. The plan goes up to Rs. 1500 that offers up to 15GB of data.
Further, the customer can also opt for Advance rental plan of Rs. 4,999 and avail 15GB of unlimited data for 3 months, making the device free of cost. In the unlimited plans speed would be rated to 153.6 Kbps after the users crosses the limit.
The device available to CDMA customers would be made available for GSM in 10-15 days.