TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Home theatre systems are a must nowadays where consumers are getting more and more technosavvy. Today, almost every television company provides home theatre system with its higher end LCDs or LEDs. A home theatre is a system designed to mimic or reproduce commercial theatre performance. Such home theatres are receiving huge response nowadays when theatres are being closed just because low response from audience.
Home theatres are becoming a potential movie killer these days as no one wants to purchase movie tickets when their prices keep increasing and why unnecessarily leave the comfort of home and watch movie at some place.
If you are planning to buy a new home theatre, check out our list of top five home theatre systems that come in the sub Rs 30,000 price range and offer all that you want.
Creative Inspire M4500 4.1 Multimedia Speakers:
- 6 Watts RMS per channel (4 channels)
- 17 Watts RMS Subwoofer Power
- 40Hz ~ 20kHz of Frequency Response
- 80dB Of Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)
- 70mm x 80mm x 183mm of Satellite Speaker
- 190mm x 190mm x 190mm of Subwoofer
F&D 2.1 Speakers with 6.5 inch Sub Woofer for Deep Bass:
- 4" full range driver for Satellites Speakers.
- Power full 6.5" Heavy duty Subwoofer Speaker
- Built in AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) for wide main operating voltage range 88~264V AC
- High glossy panel and metal grill for satellite
- High efficient energy saving design for Low Power Consumption
- Side panel control for volume and bass
- Wooden cabinet delivers strong and low distortion bass
- Easy connection to DVD, TV, PC, MP3 etc.
- Subwoofer Frequency response: 20Hz~120Hz
- Satellite Frequency response: 120 Hz~20KHz
- Output power (RMS): 16Watt x 2 + 20Watt
- Satellite dimension(W x D x H): 118 x 180 x113 mm
- Subwoofer dimension(W x D x H): 252 x 252 x 268 mm
- 5000W PMP
Logitech Z103 2.1 Speaker System with 17 RMS:
2.1 Channel Configuration
Total Output of 17 W RMS
70 dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
184.8 x 134.9 x 145 mm of Subwoofer (Width x Height x Depth)
70 x 180 x 68 mm of Satellite (Width x Height x Depth)
Buy @ Price of Rs 1,215
iBall Tarang 4.1 Speakers:
- Sub-Woofer: 1 Sub-woofer
- Speakers: 4 Satellite speakers
- Sub-woofer Driver Unit: 4.5 inch Full range woofer driver
- Satellite Driver Unit: 3 inch Full range speaker driver
- Sub-Woofer RMS Power: 20 Watts RMS max.
- Satellite RMS Power: 10 Watts RMS each
- Total RMS Power Output: 60 Watts RMS max.
- Magnetically Shielded: Satellites magnetically shielded
- Frequency Response: Woofer - 35Hz~200Hz, Satellites - 100Hz~20kHz
- S/N Ratio: >=68dB
- Separation: >=45dB(1KHz)
- Input: Stereo input (RCA)
- Control Panel Functions: Volume, Bass & Treble Controls
Genius 1005 5.1 6 Piece Speaker System with 26 Watt:
Subwoofer: 13.5 watts
Satellites: 2.5 watts
Ultra-rigid MDF wood subwoofer with 3" driver delivers amazing bass experience
Easy to reach controls on subwoofer: Volume and Bass
Well-designed stylish satellite speakers
Great for PC 5.1ch audio