TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Videocon has unveiled its new smart TV which comes with a 65-inch (165.1 cm) display screen. It features a 3 D technology, dual-core processor, 4 trillion display colors and Omni surround sound. It is optimized for audio and has a Faroudja video. It is also has a Strata certified audio. The Videocon DDB TV brings home the Digital Direct TV technology in the form of a 3 D Smart TV.
The DDB TV is flicker free and has a number of attractive features. It includes smart connect options (HDMI-CEC), 1X USB 2.0 for movie, 2X HDMI, MP3 output and JPEG. It also has 10 band equalizers and a 14 bit video processor. It also includes health care view, self-diagnosis, Body Mass Index (BMI) and photo effect. The product is priced at Rs. 209,990 in India.
The DDB platform is an advanced operating platform for televisions. It is the brainchild of seven industrial giants- Faroudja, the audio- video technology firm, ST Microelectronics, cloud computing brand Nivio, software maker Irdeto, sound technology company Strata, Philips and Videocon d2h. The platform brings to the users multiple functions on a single TV platform.
The platform has the ability to convert 2D channels into 3-D giving the users a better TV watching experience. The users can also browse through the websites and get access to social networking sites using DDB platform. The remote controls of the TV sets are designed to integrate mouse and keyboard within the TV. The technology is a clear proof that we are marching fast into the new age digital world.