TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Videocon has unveiled its new smart TV which comes with a 65-inch (165.1 cm) display screen. It features a 3 D technology, dual-core processor, 4 trillion display colors and Omni surround sound. It is optimized for audio and has a Faroudja video. It is also has a Strata certified audio. The Videocon DDB TV brings home the Digital Direct TV technology in the form of a 3 D Smart TV.
The DDB TV is flicker free and has a number of attractive features. It includes smart connect options (HDMI-CEC), 1X USB 2.0 for movie, 2X HDMI, MP3 output and JPEG. It also has 10 band equalizers and a 14 bit video processor. It also includes health care view, self-diagnosis, Body Mass Index (BMI) and photo effect. The product is priced at Rs. 209,990 in India.
The DDB platform is an advanced operating platform for televisions. It is the brainchild of seven industrial giants- Faroudja, the audio- video technology firm, ST Microelectronics, cloud computing brand Nivio, software maker Irdeto, sound technology company Strata, Philips and Videocon d2h. The platform brings to the users multiple functions on a single TV platform.
The platform has the ability to convert 2D channels into 3-D giving the users a better TV watching experience. The users can also browse through the websites and get access to social networking sites using DDB platform. The remote controls of the TV sets are designed to integrate mouse and keyboard within the TV. The technology is a clear proof that we are marching fast into the new age digital world.