TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Tobii Technology has come out with a new eye motion-tracking technology to boost up the efficiency of the windows 8 devices. Windows 8 is already quite popular with its powerful features enhancing the tablets and smartphones with touchscreen interface.
All Windows 8 devices including laptops and desktops can take its position in the competitive gadget world with this new eye tracking technology. It is offered via a USB device named Tobii REX.
Tobii REX allows users to make the most out of modern Microsoft operating system even without the necessity of touching the device in use. The eye motion gets tracked with the help of this USB device that is to be connected with the device monitor.
Swiping and moving around the working interface can be very well managed using this new interface. But the support of touch pad or a mouse is still a requirement to make up for certain unimplemented gestures at present.
This newly designed eye tracking system works in tandem with eye positioning as well as the Microsoft touch language for controlling the device in action. There is no such positive sign concerning the mass production of Tobii REX as of now.
About 5,000 test units are all set to be released by the end of the year. Developers who are looking forward to access this interesting device would have to pay a handsome price of up to $995(Rs.53800/- approx). The consumer edition of the product is expected to arrive with a more affordable price tag.