TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Tobii Technology has come out with a new eye motion-tracking technology to boost up the efficiency of the windows 8 devices. Windows 8 is already quite popular with its powerful features enhancing the tablets and smartphones with touchscreen interface.
All Windows 8 devices including laptops and desktops can take its position in the competitive gadget world with this new eye tracking technology. It is offered via a USB device named Tobii REX.
Tobii REX allows users to make the most out of modern Microsoft operating system even without the necessity of touching the device in use. The eye motion gets tracked with the help of this USB device that is to be connected with the device monitor.
Swiping and moving around the working interface can be very well managed using this new interface. But the support of touch pad or a mouse is still a requirement to make up for certain unimplemented gestures at present.
This newly designed eye tracking system works in tandem with eye positioning as well as the Microsoft touch language for controlling the device in action. There is no such positive sign concerning the mass production of Tobii REX as of now.
About 5,000 test units are all set to be released by the end of the year. Developers who are looking forward to access this interesting device would have to pay a handsome price of up to $995(Rs.53800/- approx). The consumer edition of the product is expected to arrive with a more affordable price tag.