TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
ZTE, China's major telecom equipment manufacturer, is now the leading vendor of data cards in India. ZTE recently announced 3G data cards in India. According to CMR's India Data Cards Market Review Tracker shows that ZTE has emerged as a winner with a whopping 30.2% share in the Indian data card shipments for Q2, 2013.
Moreover, ZTE also emerged as the leader with a distinct margin of 63.04% in the Indian data card market as per Voice and Data estimates for 2012 - 2013 capturing more than half of the Indian data card market. The overall data card market registered a Q-o-Q growth of 66.7% in Q2, 2013 as compared to Q1, 2013.
"The Indian data card market is primarily driven by key growth propellers like rapid growth in travel, traction in social media, the need to stay connected and surge in the tablet and PC market amongst other factors. These numbers are a validation of ZTE India's market strategy to deliver state of the art and cutting-edge innovations with best-in-class customer experience," said Mr. Xu Dejun, CEO, ZTE India.
"Enterprise mobility, growth in the social media sites, information explosion etc. have fuelled the need for anywhere, anytime accessibility of data. This trend is powering the growth of PC, tablet and other handheld devices market and in turn also contributing to the data card market growth. We will continue to see growth momentum in this segment and invest on new product innovations", said Xu Dejun in a press statement.
ZTE recently introduced its swift series of 3G data cards come in four variants comprising of Swift (7.2Mbps with Voice Call), Swift Plus (14.4Mbps), Swift WPlus (14.4Mbps with Wifi) between price range from Rs.1,799 - Rs.2,299.