TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
It"s the time for Android phone users to have a novel gaming experience as Power A is going to release its new Bluetooth gaming controller, MOGA. Even though this device is now intended for only android devices, plans are going on for extending its compatibility to iOS and Windows phones too.
Android phone users can place their phone on the fold-out central portion in MOGA and control the games using two analog sticks and shoulder buttons. The device is equipped with a spring loaded fold-out central portion so that the users can place any android phone firmly on it.
The front part of the device is made of shiny black plastic where as back side is draped in rubber with grooved portions on grips. The grooved portions will let the users to hold the phone firmly in their hand while playing games.
The entire MOGA experience will come along with a companion app called MOGA Pivot app. This app is available through Google Play Store as a free download. The main benefit of this app is that it will automatically scan and launch the MOGA compatible games on the android phone. Not only does it launch new games, but also download patch kits for existing games to get MOGA compatibility. Users need not search for games and press the download button.
Another distinctive feature of MOGA Pivot App is that it will automatically update the games list with new games. Virtual Tennis Challenge, Sonic CD and Duke Nukem 3D are among the 14 on board games supported by MOGA yet. More game titles can be expected in the coming weeks.
MOGA is best for those who are looking for tactile controls while playing games on phones. For example, it is easy to keep up timing while playing ground strokes in Virtual Tennis as the MOGA buttons provide comparatively shorter throw. In the case of Sky Gamblers: Rise of Glory game, players can easily track enemies using analog sticks of MOGA as they have pretty thin structure.
The official price of MOGA is not known yet. Android phone users need to wait until the holiday season to get a hand to this amazing gaming controller.