TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Amazing Spider-Man 2 Mobile Game Launching on April 17 For Android, iOS and Windows Phone
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie is just around the corner, with the action game slated to hit the market on May 2.
To celebrate the action packed movie, Gameloft on Monday launched the official Amazing Spider-Man 2 game, which would be made available for the iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows Phone.
The game developer has been teasing the game for a while, and now it's time to download it starting April 17.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 game will be made available on leading mobile platform this Thursday i.e. April 17th. No word on pricing yet.
Gameloft is promising something exceptionally big for the game. The detailed trailer showcases the open world of the new title. So far, the game looks pretty intriguing. According to Gameloft:
"The first intensive-look at The Amazing Spider-Man 2's official mobile game. Featuring a massive open-world New York, become Spider-Man in a combo-focused, action-packed adventure! Experience web-slinging, wall-crawling, and fluid aerobic combat like never before on your mobile device! And check out the sneak previews of the special Spider-Man suits: Symbiote Spider-Man, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, Iron Spider, and Superior Spider-Man!"
Here's a statement issued by Gameloft on March 12 during the unveiling of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 game.
"Players can expect to web-sling through a free-roam Manhattan that increases the city size and detail of the first game, making it the ultimate playground to show off Spider-Man's impressive web-swinging, wall-climbing, web-shooting and fighting abilities. Combined with an original story inspired by the film, the stage is set for Spidey's greatest battle against film villains Electro and Green Goblin, as well as other iconic foes inspired by more than 50 years of comics"
<center><iframe width="100%" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PLN3olo7xzA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>