TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Sega's Platinum developed game Anarchy Reigns is a big hit among mobile games. It is now reported that this limited edition product would be introduced to the Indian market. The report was released by E-Xpress, a games distributor in India. The game would arrive here on January 11, 2013 a grand opening for a new era of gaming in India.
The Edition for Anarchy Reigns includes characters like Bayonetta. The game modes include the Dogfight and the Mad Survival Mode.
Using Mad Survival Mode, users can replace the enemies with more powerful versions of other available characters. The Dogfight has game characters knocking the other ones around while hanging from the helicopters. The game suits platforms like Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3. Anarchy Reigns for either platform is said to cost Rs 1,499.
Anarchy Reigns is a multiplayer beat 'em up game. Meanwhile Platinum Games has also reported that it would release Metal Gear Rising, the next version of its hack-and-slash game. The company released the video that shows the gaming procedures and attacking options present. The video revealed that the game was designed with customized options and user friendly features.
The Metal Gear Rising is an all new innovation in the field of gaming. Users can get his game character moving without alerting his enemies. In addition, the user can adjust the time already set and implement the direction of attacks. These above features of the game certainly suggest the company to receive lots of user credits.