TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Angry Birds fans, here's something that will excite you, Rovio has announced yet another new episode for the popular bird slinging game. Red's Mighty Feathers as it is called is now available for both iOS and Android platforms. The new episode brings 15 new levels and a new gameplay, where you will have to defend eggs from the bad little piggies trying to steel them.
This episode can prove to be a bit challenging, as the crazy pigs are armed with crazy contraptions and are advancing towards the eggs. This will require the players to be proficient in hitting moving targets. However, this time the reds have attained special powers form the mighty eagle and can attack with speed and pinpoint accuracy. Still, you will have to defend the eggs against waves of bad little pigs with their 72 unique mobile contraptions.
This does add a new dimension to the game-play, but some people are not happy with the update. They feel that the Bad Piggies style of game play has no place in the original.
Anyways, you can download the latest version of Angry Birds for android on Google Play, for free. The company says it will gradually adding Rovio Account on Android, allowing users to pick up the game, where they left off across multiple devices.
Angry Birds for iOS can be downloaded for $ 0.99 ( Rs. 59.41 Approximately) on Apps Store.
Rovio is throwing in 15% discount on Red Bird products in the Angry Birds Online Shop, in celebration of the new episode. The offer is valid till July 10, 2013.
The company also to host a grand launch party for the new update in Moscow's Red Square. Rovio is yet to specify the date of the event.