TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The Popular mobile games Angry Birds and Cut the Rope have got new upgrades this winter. Both the games coincidentally added new levels to the games to its Android and iOS users. Angry Birds have added 30 levels to the game, a pink bird and an explosive cake. The new additions are to mark the celebrations of Rovio's game third ‘birdday'.
Cut the Rope got an update with 25 levels with a new Steam Box. Users can now blow steam and send the candy rising to the starved Om Nom. There are a range of pressure valves, from to high, to control the steam. By utilizing steam clouds which float in the air, users can now send up more candies to feed Om Nom.
Both the companies have released new products for the games- Zeptolab, Pudding Monsters and Rovio, the Angry Birds Star Wars. The games assure the gamers tons of fun. The games are available for free and at a small price depending on the platform and version. The latest update to the physics-based puzzle game, Cut the Rope featuring a candy loving monster which has 25 levels offer 13 puzzle boxes.
The Puzzle boxes in the Season 1 include: Fabric Box, Foil Box, Valentine Box, Magic Box and Cardboard Box. Season 2 puzzle boxes are Cosmic Box, Gift Box, Toy Box, Tool Box and Buzz Box.
Download Angry Birds for Andorid and iOS and Cut the Rope for Android and iOS here.