TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Fans of Angry Birds have reason to rejoice as the new version of Angry Birds is now available on a new platform viz FaceBook. As of today, fans can play Angry Birds on Facebook, which includes all Tatooine levels. The Death star levels will arrive soon.
Rovio had hinted about the advent of Angry Birds onto FaceBook and a tweet from Peter VesterBacka giving a link to the app confirmed its arrival. The new game offers better graphics and it ensures it brings back the Star Wars craze in a way peculiar to Angry Birds. This has already been "Liked" by 22.6 million people on FaceBook.
Currently, the weekly tournament does not allow the users to make unlimited attempts at a passing level. The game can be now started with 5 crystals and each time a player loses the game the player cannot pass to the next level of the game. One crystal is reloaded every 12 minutes.
This is the second game Rovio has on Facebook after Angry Birds Friends, which made its appearance in the start of this year.
This was, however, tested only by a countable number of users. Rovio is supposedly thinking of removing the beta tag from Angry Birds Star Wars and addding new levels to the game in the following weeks.
Only recently did Rovio bring on the Bad Piggies allowing users to play as pigs. Just when everybody thought they were done with their Angry Birds sequels, they go all out to surprise their fans with a stars wars version of their feathery friends.