TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Rovio has come up with a new update for its Angry Birds Star Wars, adding 20 new levels to the game. The game is now available for users to download for free.
The game now brings out new enemies through the "mynock pigs". The update also brings to the game a new boss fight into new bonus levels as well as the mix. Nobody knows how close this game is to Canon but entertainment is certainly guaranteed.
Beyond the epic Battle of Hoth, the birds escape the planet covered with ice along with pigtroopers in a close venture. An asteroid field close to the ice planet could provide some cover.
The update is currently available for Android and iOS versions. The game is not available for Windows Phone or Blackberry app as of now. The newly added 20 levels are in addition to the already existing 80 levels of the game.
Rovio had also added a few levels to Angry Birds Rio along with a Christmas song a month back. There were 20 power-ups for free in the update. The company said all these updates will encourage children to play and have fun. These games also allow them to learn life skills thereby improving their quality of lives and their families'.
The company, Rovio, says it is a great cause and they are proud to be a part of it. Rovio is continuously bringing updates and new enhancements to its game series and this is certainly going to enthrall the users with a richer gaming experience.