TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Get ready to race against the best in the world! Recently, Gameloft launched its multiplayer racing game Asphalt 7: Heat for Windows Phone 8 devices. The game, already popular on the Android and iOS platforms is now available on the Windows Phone Store for Rs 55. Bring out the gamer in you, as you race with, over 60 different real-world cars against top players in the world.
The game features 15 different tracks across 150 unique events and is said to be faster and more graphically appealing then any other Asphalt title, until now. Need more challenges? How about 6 different modes to hone your driving skills?
You get to drive 60 real-world cars including a Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Aston Martin amongst others.
Asphalt 7's offers lengthy campaigns and a various different modes of racing including Knockdowns, Time Trails, Drift Challenges amongst others.
Racing tracks are set in real world cities like Paris, London, Miami and many more.
The control system is smiler to other versions of the game, so if you have played Asphalt before then there should be no problem in playing this game.
The tracks are accompanied with fast paced techno music, to set the mood.
You will be able to upgrade your cars with the cash you have earned while racing.
The Multiplayer option lets you compete with your friends or other players in the world.