TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Get ready to race against the best in the world! Recently, Gameloft launched its multiplayer racing game Asphalt 7: Heat for Windows Phone 8 devices. The game, already popular on the Android and iOS platforms is now available on the Windows Phone Store for Rs 55. Bring out the gamer in you, as you race with, over 60 different real-world cars against top players in the world.
The game features 15 different tracks across 150 unique events and is said to be faster and more graphically appealing then any other Asphalt title, until now. Need more challenges? How about 6 different modes to hone your driving skills?
You get to drive 60 real-world cars including a Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Aston Martin amongst others.
Asphalt 7's offers lengthy campaigns and a various different modes of racing including Knockdowns, Time Trails, Drift Challenges amongst others.
Racing tracks are set in real world cities like Paris, London, Miami and many more.
The control system is smiler to other versions of the game, so if you have played Asphalt before then there should be no problem in playing this game.
The tracks are accompanied with fast paced techno music, to set the mood.
You will be able to upgrade your cars with the cash you have earned while racing.
The Multiplayer option lets you compete with your friends or other players in the world.