TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Assassin Creed 4 is the next installment in the popular game series but no one knows for sure when the coveted title will be released. That does not stop fans from coming out with photos of what assassins of the future and past look like in their wild imagination. And some of these images seem to look like very professional work of art too.
According to GamingBolt, people have made some new images and released them online regarding what the assassin in the next game would be like if the game had the backdrop in different locations. Several time periods and places were featured in these images like Egypt, Japan, India, Paris, modern period, near future, Wild West and even the Viking.
These images constitute the second time that a fan has come out with very impressive art. The first batch of fan art seemed to show the Assassin's Creed game in a backdrop of Imperial China.
'The setting of the next game, Assassin's Creed 4 is unknown as of now, but places such as Brazil are rumored ever since the release of Assassin's Creed 3.
A Portuguese website had reported a leak that the next setting of Assassin's Creed will be in Brazil. The report in Techtudo quoted Bertrand Chaverot, managing director at Ubisoft Brazil.
Ubisoft has not reacted to this report. With the next in the franchise ready to be launched, it is not a surprise that the company is keeping silence. The Assassin's Creed franchise has gained immense popularity the world over.