- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Sports ISL 2019-20: I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, but myself: Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Assassin's Creed 3: New trailer flaunts AnvilNext engine
French global video game publisher and developer Ubisoft has released a new trailer for its upcoming game, Assassin's Creed 3. The latest trailer demonstrates a detailed description about the game engine called AnvilNext.
As shown in the video, the AnvilNext engine includes the vivid landscapes in which dynamic weather is represented to a better AI for the onscreen characters.
Repotedly, Ubisoft has informed that up to 2000 non-player characters can be encountered on the screen through the new engine. Connor, the lead protagonist in the game, is deemed as the most complex and technically advanced assassin to date in the Assassin's Creed universe. The animations of the character allow him to traverse the environment with a lot of fluidity that are possible due to the 1000+ new animations that have been implemented for the protagonist alone.
According to reports, Ubisoft has claimed that Conner is the most detailed third person action character created till date. The combat too in the game has been improved upon. For starters, the game lets you wield dual weapons as well as pick up weapons scattered throughout the environment.
For your information, Assassin's Creed 3 will be released for purchase on October 30 this year. All the gaming enthusiasts, do take a look at a detailed gameplay demo of the game below.
Assassins Creed 3 is the fifth game in the Assassin's Creed franchise. The series has chronologically been released in the following order: Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.