TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Ubisoft is prepping up to take the Assassin's creed to the next level, as the sixth installment to the franchise, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is on it's way. Expected to launch in October 29, this time, the adventure is set in 1715, where lawless pirates roamed the sea.
Assassin's Creed is probably one of the biggest, modern gaming franchises. The 5 installment to the game, Assassin's Creed 3, hit the 7 million sales mark, within a month of it's release. AC3 was set during the time of American Revolution and you played the role of Conner, an assassin, who has sworn to secure liberty for his people.
The new game will take you further back into the eighteen century, where you play the role of Connor's grandfather, Edward Kenway, a rebellious pirate who is determined to establish a lawless republic in the Caribbean regions.
Assassin's Creed 3 was criticized for being slow, but that's all going to change, as the developers have claimed that the new game will have a fast paced game play. The game will let you explore 50 unique Caribbean locations, captain and customize your own ship and fight intense naval combats. The game is also said to feature appearances of pirate legends like Blackbeard, Charles Vane, Calico Jack, who were real world pirates, back in the ages.
Ubisoft has said that the new game will be launched in the month of October of this year. The game is said to be released for PlayStation 4, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U & PC platforms.