TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
A beautiful game with exceptional features and quality, Assassin's Creed III has crossed the seven million mark in its sales this Christmas season. The company Ubisoft made an announcement that Assassin's Creed III is the fastest selling game in its sales history. The game reached this seven million mark sales within a month of its release.
The company had also released a trailer of its new DLC- the Tyranny of King Washington. The DLC has a different story line where George Washington accedes to greed and turns evil.
The trailer themes the picture of America with George Washington being a tyrant ruler and how its constitution will turn out if it was made with the blood of innocents. The story was much talked about in September when it was described unworthy of anyone buying.
The Creed story is based upon a war between Assassins and Templars which lasted for a millennium. The Assassins fight for the people's welfare while the Templars try to control them. The first game was designed during the Holy Crusades in Jerusalem and the second game set during the Renaissance era in Florence. The latest game, however, puts you, in control of Connor Kenway and you can watch the unfolding of the American Revolution. The tyranny of the king of Washington DLC is soon to become a part of Assassin's Creed III.