TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
A beautiful game with exceptional features and quality, Assassin's Creed III has crossed the seven million mark in its sales this Christmas season. The company Ubisoft made an announcement that Assassin's Creed III is the fastest selling game in its sales history. The game reached this seven million mark sales within a month of its release.
The company had also released a trailer of its new DLC- the Tyranny of King Washington. The DLC has a different story line where George Washington accedes to greed and turns evil.
The trailer themes the picture of America with George Washington being a tyrant ruler and how its constitution will turn out if it was made with the blood of innocents. The story was much talked about in September when it was described unworthy of anyone buying.
The Creed story is based upon a war between Assassins and Templars which lasted for a millennium. The Assassins fight for the people's welfare while the Templars try to control them. The first game was designed during the Holy Crusades in Jerusalem and the second game set during the Renaissance era in Florence. The latest game, however, puts you, in control of Connor Kenway and you can watch the unfolding of the American Revolution. The tyranny of the king of Washington DLC is soon to become a part of Assassin's Creed III.