- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bang Bang Movie Game Review: You Are the Movie
The Bang Bang Movie Game application is an Action game developed by Nazara to correspond with the release of the movie Bang Bang starring Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan and the glamorous Katrina Kaif. The game is licensed by Fox Star Studios and is created in aassociation with 9GAME and Xerxes Games. Developers
The Bang Bang Movie Game requires 50 MB of space and runs on Android 2.3 or higher. It also works on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 devices. In-app purchases would cost you about INR 60 to INR 180.
The game boasts of 10 missions where three different modes are to be used i.e., hand-to-hand combat, first person shooter and racing featuring the games main characters Rajveer and Harleen. The basic idea is to complete missions which would require the player to either grapple, shoot and race. The gameplay might seem a bit repetitive, but true fans will hold on to this one. The music, however, is a downer as the tune you hear at the beginning keeps playing on a loop through out the length of the game. But that's not your main concern here.Your coin count increases once to take on the enemies and defeat them successfully.
The theme of the game is that the protagonist Rajveer is in possession of the "WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE DIAMOND". The player has to keep the diamond and Harleen safe throughout the missions to win the game.
Although the premise of the game seem interesting, the designers needed to show the same while executing it. It has a few lagging issues, but none that important. Overall, the Bang Bang Movie Game serves as a light entertainer that's strictly made for Hrithik fans.