TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
BenQ launches two new gaming monitors
Taipei-based technology products marketer BenQ on Wednesday expanded its gaming monitors range with the launch of two monitors, a company official said.
The new monitors, the 27-inch Quad-HD, AMD Freesync supported XL2730Z and the 24-inch XL2430T full-high dimension (HD) widescreen, will be available across India at a retail price of Rs.50,000 and Rs.36,000, respectively.
AMD Freesync is a technology used by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) graphic cards to ease lag on monitors while gaming by cutting down the time-refresh rates.
"BenQ always focuses on delivering enthralling experience packed with innovation to its customers through its wide range of products and we aim to enhance the gaming experience with our latest products along with the bundled offerings," said Rajeev Singh, BenQ India managing director.
"Leveraging a wide range of marketing mix and channels such as Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal, the launch of these products is going to revolutionise all kinds of gaming experience for professional gamers and deliver enriched gaming experience with every minute detail," he added.
Both the monitors will come with Steelseries Fnatic rival mouse, Steelseries Fnatic QCK and Asphalt edition mouse pad worth Rs.8,000, the Taipei-based firm said.
The bundled offer will be available for the first 100 units of both the monitors. The monitors will be available on the leading gaming retailers and E-commerce portals, including Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal.