TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Once, a long time before the era of tablets and powerful smartphones, it was the Gaming sector which had the greatest scope. There were a lot of gaming devices – arcade gaming consoles, home gaming consoles and portable gaming consoles alike, in various sizes and shapes. Great numbers of games were released for these devices. A few of these consoles made it big and became a household name, like the Playstation.
The Gaming sector was revolutionized with the advent of portable gaming consoles. Although Nintendo and Sony Playstation portable gaming consoles became successful, the popularity of such consoles gradually diminished except for that of the Playstation Portable. Apparently, a few giants in the gaming industry are trying to revitalize the popularity and market of hand held gaming consoles. The rumoured launch of NeoGeo Portable console and a few other portable gaming consoles support the cause.
Blaze is also coming up with a new hand-held gaming device. Named as the Blaze GameGadget, this hand-held gaming console is reported to be preparing for release by the end of March. Another interesting fact known about the console is that it also supports downloading of games and is compatible with them. It hasn’t been made public which all publishers have agreed so far to support the device and release games for it, but the General Manager of Blaze Europe, Mark Garrett said that everything would be made clear soon.
Blaze is reportedly focusing on making cheap games available for the device. The Blaze GameGadget sports an open source emulator in its software, which is efficiently developed to support many games, including a few old classic titles as per the reports. Basically, according to Blaze, GameGadget is a device which acts as a platform for games which have already been released rather than for games which are due to be released. It is because of this that Blaze conveys that the games for the GameGadget would be reasonably and affordably priced.
Specifications and features of Blaze GameGadget:
- 3.5 inch LCD screen with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels
- 433 MHz dual core Processor
- 64 MB RAM/2 GB Flash RAM
- Start/Select/Reset buttons, D-pad, two shoulder buttons and four-face
- Headphone and TV out jacks
- microUSB ports
- Stereo speakers
- SD/SDHC storage sports
- Standard Li ion rechargeable battery
It isn’t sure how much Blaze GameGadget would be priced in India, but the price is expected that Blaze wants to make this device very affordable to users.