TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Gamers are reveling as Blizard is about to launch Starcraft II Patch 2.0.4 that introduces a bulk of new features enhancing the already famous real-time strategy title. The latest title includes a user friendly playing interface that is enriched with detailed options making it comfortable for even first time players.
There is a help section where all necessary queries are answered and also game privacy options making it more convenient to use. Other interesting options include new group sounds and support of new languages making it more versatile. The latest report says that gamers can experience the new title within a few days' time.
The new title brings in groups and new clans on Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty. This gives options for users to take on a role in gaming communities and can help them with in-game progress. A Replay feature is also introduced which brings in a lot of interesting facilities like ‘take command' and ‘watch with others'. The observer user interface of the new title is said to be customizable from now on.
The general matchmaking system helps new players with a few tips on how to face the gaming scenarios with a Training Mode. The most interesting option in the new title is ‘Players Near You' where users have flexibility in tracing out other players within the local network and can set up matches with them. As of now Blizard is on the finishing level of Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm. This title is said to reach the PCs by March 12.