TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The Bloody Palace game is slated to be added in the upcoming series of Devils May Cry. Capcom released the news about this addition shortly, says Eurogamer. The console versions of Devils May Cry will be released on January 15 while the PC version will be released on January 25, 2013. The company has also announced the hardware requirements for the game.
The PC version of the game comes with keyboard-mouse compatibility and also supports input-based controllers. The game is proposed to be released through Steam in which SteamCloud can be used to keep savings the game's progress.
Other features of Steam include leader boards, friend support and achievements. The PC version of the game is capable of running a minimum of 60 frames per second.
A demo for Devils May Cry was released by Capcom in November on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network. The demo showcased two missions of the game- a boss fight and a regular level. The demo also featured some of the difficult modes of the game including the Son of Sparda.
The demo was initially available only for Gold subscribers of Xbox live but now made available for Silver subscribers too. The company has made game download easy for the users and it comprises only 1.3 GB.
Addition of Bloody Palace Modes in the game will let players compete for more points on the global leaderboards. It will be available for the users once the update is released. The users can check out the preview of Devils May Cry here.