TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Borderlands Legends to Reach Apple iPad and iPhone This Month
There is glad news for all those Borderlands 2 fans, who are busy fighting Handsome Jack and his team of goons. As per an ad in Borderlands 2 digital strategy guide, a new mobile version could arrive for the Borderlands franchise.
The latest installment dubbed as Borderlands Legends will allow gamers to take up the roles of characters from the original Borderlands 2 game- Lilith, Mordecai, Roland and Brick. Like in the original version, the mission of the main characters will be to fend off waves of enemies. Gamers will be able to collect in-game cash by destroying enemies.
They will be able to use the cash earned this way to purchase new weapons. The loot aspect of the franchise shall not be fully implemented in the new game. Those who are familiar with free to play shooter games will already know by now what Borderlands Legends will have in store.
In addition to earning cash to buy new weapons, players will also be able to earn experience and level up their game. While they progress, players will be able to unlock new skills. As of now we do not have any information on whether the skill trees from the original Borderlands game will be included in Borderlands Legends.
The ad also suggests that players will have access to 36 unique powers and abilities along with a strategic cover system. The ad also says that Borderlands Legends will be made available for iPad and iPhone users in October. This means that the game will be released any time during this week. As of now no other information regarding the game is available. Fans who are awaiting the new game are hoping that Gearbox sticks to its plans for the October launch of Borderlands Legends.