TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Call of Duty admirers are at glory as Black Ops 2 Nuketown Zombies version meant for PS3 and PC is arriving in a week's time. Activision made the official announcement regarding the same on a twitter feed relating to Call of Duty.
To be more precise, users can experience this interesting gaming package by January 17th of this year. There were also discussions in Twitter on the opportunity to access a DLC season pass to make the most out of it.
As like the already out Call of Duty games, the upcoming version also includes interesting elements for users to get along with it throughout the season. The package will be in full swing until the next annual version is released.
In normal cases, users have to pay $14.99 (Rs.900 approx) for getting two maps. By making use of the seasonal pass, users can save a little bit of their money; say up to $10 (Rs.550 approx). With that money saved, gamers can access two or more interesting indie games.
Gamers need to pay a reasonable price of say about $49.99 (Rs.3000 approx) for accessing the seasonal pass that is made available with Call of Duty. This is somewhat close to the price tag of a Wii U game. A PS3 or Xbox 360 title can also be grabbed with the same price tag.
So the choice is left for gamers to decide on whether to go with the seasonal pass or get a gaming title. The interesting element with Call of Duty pass is that users can get four map packs in place of a single game title.