TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The first images of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 slipped out online. The game shall receive its first downloadable add-on in a very short time. The leaked image of the DLC reveals a lot about what is coming out from this popular gaming version.
Scheduled to be released on January 29, the DLC contains four new multiplayer maps, an additional weapon and a new zombie. The expansion called Revolution has 5 new maps in the form of Hydro, Downfall, Mirage, Grind, and Die Rise. It also features a bonus SMG called the peacemaker.
Hydro seems to take the players to a Hydro dam and is sure to interest the players. Grind will land the players in an urban skate park setting and will have players diving for cover behind attractively targeted environments.
Downhill introduces the players to a snowy resort setting. Mirage, the final player map may appear a bit odd at first sight until the players notice the pagoda style buildings in the background.
This is to impart the idea that the level takes place in China. Die Rise is set in a skyrise filled with zombies. The peace-keeper sub-machine gun is seen at the bottom of the leaked photo.
Black Ops 2 which was released in November 2012 saw a million sales all around the world. Now, the DLC pack for the game is also leaked. A promotional poster seen on Reddit confirms this. Black Ops 2 was voted as the "game of the year" by Digital Spy readers recently. The pricing details of the DLC are still not known.