TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
There were a lot of rumors concerning the release of Resident Evil: Revelations by Capcom for PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii U for a long time. Rumors were doing the rounds since the release of the game for Nintendo 3DS during 2012. But Capcom remained silent without commenting on the leaks and rumors.
Capcom has finally confirmed the release of the long awaited game series towards May this year. The 3DS version of Resident Evil: Revelations was one of the most highly rated games that were out last year.
When this game hits in May, gamers can experience a lot of improvements on the features compared to the 3DS version. With the newly included features like high-definition visuals, gaming is sure to be more thrilling and exciting.
As per official statements from Capcom, gamers can reach yet another entertainment level with an immersive sound experience and mind blowing lighting effects.
A terrifying new enemy is additionally integrated on to the home console edition enhancing the gaming thrills. In addition to that, an extra difficulty mode is the highlight of the Resident Evil: Revelations from Capcom to make the gaming more interesting.
More fascinating elements like skill sets and new weapons are meant to improve the already popular Raid Mode. Users are provided with flexible options like controlling iconic characters of the game including Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine.
Resident Evil: Revelations is set to be out in North America by the 21st May and in Europe by 24th May this year.