TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Captain America: The Winter Soldier from Gameloft Arriving Late March for Android, iOS
Major mobile game developing company Gameloft has announced that the company is making a brand new Captain America: The Winter Soldier game, based on the upcoming film of the same name, that will launch in late March for both Android and iOS-based devices.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Game, which is based on the massively-awaited Super Hero film that's coming this spring, will look to offer a unique blend of combat action and flexible tactical options that will account for a complete Marvel experience, teasing the upcoming movie.
"Marvel has been a longtime partner of ours, and we are once again happy to transform one of their blockbuster films into an immersive action game," said Karine Kaiser, VP Marketing & Licensing at Gameloft. "Players can expect a truly involved Captain America experience, with many characters from both the movie and the comics."
The game, set to be released for iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android mobile devices, will feature characters from the original comics for the same and other Captain America films.
The Winter Soldier will see players take control of Captain America as he leads a team of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents against numerous villains from the Marvel universe. And while the game is set to offer a captivating single player campaign with an original story that's "inspired by the film," the mobile title will also include a popular multiplayer mode that will make use of clans and leagues.
"We are happy to expand around the Captain America: The Winter Soldier film with this game, which truly complements the global experience we are aiming to offer," said Javon Frazier, Vice President, Games Marketing at Marvel Entertainment.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier is currently scheduled for releases on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices in late March. However, a game version for devices running on the Windows Phone platform is yet to be confirmed.