TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The Crysis 3 open multiplayer beta is now available for free download on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC platforms. The PlayStation 3 users will also be able to download the game, but a little later. Crysis 3 is a much awaited game among the shooter fans.
The developer of the game Crytek has done a good job by capturing the hearts of many fans by releasing trailers and screenshots in advance. The developer is also trying to get more fans into action by introducing the game on an open multiplayer beta mode on PS3, PC and Xbox 360.
Fans are now free to download the beta phase of the game onto their PCs through Origin service and into Xbox 360 through Xbox Live. It is also said that PS3 users will get to download the game a bit later than others. The online beta phase includes two multiplayer modes. The game modes include hunter, in which there are two nano-suited players who are supposed to handle a team of soldiers. The cell soldier when killed becomes a hunter. The particular round of the play ends when all the soldiers die and become hunters.
The other mode available in the beta phase is Crash Site. There is only a small difference in the game compared to standard domination-style play. The beta phase of the game also includes New York feed; this keeps a watch on the gamer and his friend's progress with the use of a dynamically generated New York map.
Crysis 3 was released in North America on February 19th and in Europe on February 22 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.