TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The Crysis 3 open multiplayer beta is now available for free download on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC platforms. The PlayStation 3 users will also be able to download the game, but a little later. Crysis 3 is a much awaited game among the shooter fans.
The developer of the game Crytek has done a good job by capturing the hearts of many fans by releasing trailers and screenshots in advance. The developer is also trying to get more fans into action by introducing the game on an open multiplayer beta mode on PS3, PC and Xbox 360.
Fans are now free to download the beta phase of the game onto their PCs through Origin service and into Xbox 360 through Xbox Live. It is also said that PS3 users will get to download the game a bit later than others. The online beta phase includes two multiplayer modes. The game modes include hunter, in which there are two nano-suited players who are supposed to handle a team of soldiers. The cell soldier when killed becomes a hunter. The particular round of the play ends when all the soldiers die and become hunters.
The other mode available in the beta phase is Crash Site. There is only a small difference in the game compared to standard domination-style play. The beta phase of the game also includes New York feed; this keeps a watch on the gamer and his friend's progress with the use of a dynamically generated New York map.
Crysis 3 was released in North America on February 19th and in Europe on February 22 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.