TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The latest edition in the Dead Space franchise has finally hit the retail stores of North America. The game is also available for purchase from the Origin gaming service of EA. Electronic Arts has also announced that the DLC pack for the game will be released in March. The DLC pack has been termed ‘Awakened' and will sell at $10. The availability of a DLC pack proves that there is more to look forward to from Dead Space 3 after its initial release.
The new game is accompanied by a lot of new and interesting features such as the brand new weapon crafting system and the innovative drop-in/drop-out feature. The game travels through the darkness of the deep space traversing the many terrors residing there and also Tau Volantis, the intolerable ice planet. The game is claimed to offer many challenges and more disturbing content than ever before to the players.
No specific date has been set for the release of the DLC pack in March but folks can pick up the pack for $10 via various channels. The DLC pack is expected to provide more challenges to the players with even terrifying and darker chapters of Necromorph battles.
According to Steve Papoutsis, general manager and vice president of Visceral Games, Dead Space 3 will offer gamers more disturbing content than they have seen in any of the previous installments." He reiterated that gamers are going to love the challenges. The action-horror sequel of the game franchise does indeed look to be quite the thrill.