TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
A huge surprise is in stock for the video game lovers, as the video game developing company Blizzard, has announced its plan to launch a dueling mode to its action packed game Diablo 3 with the upcoming patch 1.0.7.
The details about the mechanics of the new game are not available at the moment and are expected to be something like Diablo 2.
The reports following the blog post from the company says that it is now trying to focus only on the new modes to play up to the strength of the characters, integrate PvE elements and rewards, and be keen on the objectives rather than looking to defeat the players.
Blizzard is not prepared for making any comments or statements on Diablo 3 at present but the company is always ready to offer extended support to its customers in the multiplayer section of the game. The game has seen a mixed reception and met favorable reviews in general, although it was badly rejected by hard core fans of Diablo 2.
There is currently a notion that the company has cut down on a lot of the PvP features although their focus in quality is to be well appreciated. This New Year is all set to bring the fans a huge bag of fun, excitement and expectations to begin the year. It is going to be a real wait to enjoy the gaming experience and test whether it meets the expectations of the fans.