TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Indiagames, a Disney UTV venture has crossed a record mark of 200 million downloads in Nokia Store. It has also become the first company in the Nokia Store to reach the feat. It is to be noted that Indiagames had crossed a 1 million mark nine months back. The downloads from Nokia store were recorded from various countries across the globe.
The top ten countries that feature in the download list are Mexico, Indonesia, Vietnam, Brazil, India, Turkey, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Russian Federation and Pakistan. Downloads were more in number in the genres of Bollywood, Cricket, Casual and Action. The top ten games that featured in the top download list were Cricket Fever Challenge, Pirates of the Carribean, Cars2, Monster Truck Dash, Aladdin, the New Adventure, DLF IPL 2012, Ra. One Genesis, Lion King Returns and Phineas and Ferb.
The company said that it is thrilled to cross the record mark, and this shows the users' love for their content. It also said the results are a huge encouragement for the team to continue delivering the best for its consumers. The Indiagames catalogue consists of about 750 games that include various genres such as cricket, bollywood, racing, action, sports and more.
The games featured in the Nokia store comes at affordable rates and are known for their superior graphics. This is one prime reason the games see a heavy download rate. Operator billing support is also provided by the Nokia store in most of the networks inside India. This helps users download paid games seamlessly. The Nokia store churns up a good gaming experience for users.