- 21 min ago Fitbit Charge 4 Launched With GPS, Contactless Pay: New Features, Price
- 30 min ago Oppo Reno Ace 2 Leaked Press Render Reiterates Punch-Hole, Quad-Rear Camera
- 33 min ago Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52 Review: Excellent Laptop For Personal And Professional Use
- 1 hr ago Vivo S6 5G Smartphone Announced With Quad Rear Cameras
- Movies Here's What Sidharth Shukla Said When Asked If He Bagged A Role In A Bollywood Movie!
- News Coronavirus patient could still pass on virus 8 days after their symptoms disappear
- Finance Sensex Dives 1,000 Points As Coronavirus Infections Mount
- Sports Yuvraj, Harbhajan stand with Afridi in fight against coronavirus, duo face twitter backlash
- Automobiles BS6 Emission Norms Come Into Effect From Today In India
- Lifestyle April 2020: Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In This Month
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
E3 2013 Special: Top 20 Games Announced For PS4, Xbox One And Wii U At One Place [VIDEOS]
For all those, who are looking forward to playing awesome video games in the coming months, are invited to check our special feature post. At the ongoing E3 gaming conference, three biggies including Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo unveiled tons of content. For the past few months, video game industry, especially, consoles are not selling well due to lack of content. Everyone was waiting for these gaming titans to unleash fresh content.
To be precise, Sony has finally announced PS4 by showing its hardware along with the price. By far, Sony managed to impress GizBot with the quality of games announced on the Day 1. On the other hand, Microsoft had already announced Xbox One in a private event held last month. But this time around, the console makers unleashed brand new exclusives coming to the console later this year. While, another Japanese video game titan, Nintendo differentiated from the rest and announced select titles to arrive on Wii U and 3DS respectively.
Let's start with the PlayStation 4. It's now out in the open. From analysts to gamers, everyone was so concerned with the hardware and Sony did not disappoint anyone. The console is targeted for both hard core as well as casual gamers. Here is the list of exclusives announced for the PS4. Take a look.Killzone: Shadow Fall; inFAMOUS Second Son; The Order: 1886; Final Fantasy XV; Driveclub. These are the best games announced so far from Sony side.
Coming to Microsoft's Xbox One - it's the sequel to Xbox 360, which was also redesigned once gain. The Xbox One is complete entertainment device. It shouldn't be used without constant internet connection. Talking about the games, Microsoft also announced some of the upcoming exclusives soon to be available on the device. Here is the list. Titanfall; Froza Motorsport 5; Project Spark;Halo; Ryse: Son of Rome; Minecraft; the Quantam Break.
And, yes, how can one ignore despite Wii U failure. The console is still very much alive. The Wii U was facing AAA titles, but now Nintendo tried to address this issue by announcing must have first-party titles. Have a look. Super Mario 3D World; Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze; The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD; Mario Kart 8; Wii Party U; the Wii Fit U. These are some of the titles announced of the Wii U by Nintendo.
Below is a slideshow which which take you through some of the best gameplay demoed at the event.
Killzone: Shadow Fall - PS4
inFAMOUS Second Son- PS4
The Order: 1886 - PS4
Final Fantasy XV- PS4
Titanfall- Xbox One
Froza Motorsport 5 - Xbox One
Project Spark - Xbox One
Halo - Xbox One
Ryse: Son of Rome - Xbox One
Minecraft- Xbox One
Quantam Break- Xbox One
Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Wii U
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker- Wii U
Mario Kart 8- Wii U
Rayman Legends - Wii U
Call of Duty : Ghosts
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag