- 7 hrs ago Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- 7 hrs ago BSNL Extends Rs. 525 Bharat Fiber BB Combo Plan Until November 7, 2020
- 7 hrs ago Soundcore Life Dot 2 With 100 Hours Of Battery Life Launched For Rs. 3,499
- 8 hrs ago OnePlus Nord New Color Variant Tipped To Launch In October
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Sports England vs Pakistan: Misbah is final authority in all decision making: Waqar
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
E3: Mad Catz Unveils Project MOJO, Gaming Keyboard and Headsets
Ever since Google released it's Android operating system, the smartphone industry has boomed. But the platform doesn't limit itself only to handsets. The platform has given birth to range of unique devices such as the Ouya gaming console. Mad Catz which is no stranger to the gaming industry, has unveiled it's version of a Android gaming console in the E3. Project M.O.J.O., as it is called, was given a mention by Darren Richardson, CEO of Mad Catz, previously. The high-powered Android micro-console is being referred to as a high powered smartphone, without a display, that can be connected to a T.V.
Although, the company has not fully detailed the features of the device, it is said to be designed to interact seamlessly the company's GameSmart controllers, mice, keyboards and headsets. This reffers to the GameSmart range of cross-platform Bluetooth accessories designed for tablets, smartphones, PCs, and smart TVs.
Project M.O.J.O is still believed to be in a prototyp stage. The final hardware is expected to come with HDMI, Wi-Fi, USB and a headphone ports, 16GB of internal storage with expandable microSD storage. It will run on stock Android 4.1 and will come support for Bluetooth Smart 4.0.
There are speculations that the company is looking towards Nvidia's Tegra 4 processor, for the new console, but can't say this has been finalised.
Project M.O.J.O was not the only thing, that company unveiled at E3. Mad Catz also introduced it's range of universal headsets, PC and Mac headsets and a PC gaming keyboard.
TRITTON Kunai Universal and F.R.E.Q. 4D are universal stereo headsets that are built to connect to various devices including Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U along with PCs, Macs and handheld devices.
F.R.E.Q. 4D is the first Mad Catz headset to feature ViviTouch 4D Sound. ViviTouch 4D Sound technology enables headsets to respond to sound in real time, emoting physical sensation that can be felt through the skin around the gamer's ears. For example If you shoot a gun in a game, headsets give you a physical sensation of the firing.
S.T.R.I.K.E 3 gaming keyboard which was revealed at the E3 is one fine looking keayboard. It comes with adjustable backlighting (sixteen million customizable colors), programmable macro keys, support for programmable commands, full media controls and a removable wrist-rest.
Headset For Mac and PC
TRITTON PRO+ True 5.1 surround sound headset - this monster headphone comes packing eight separate speakers.