TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Electronic Arts, a major mobile games developer has reported its third big holiday sale. The company has take up the strategy of providing Android and iOs platform users with premium applications and games at just $0.99 (approx. Rs. 55).
In addition the company has been offering users with out of the list games at discounts up to 90%. The popular frontline EA games that are being offered in discounts include Tetris for iPad users, NFS Undercover for iPhone users and NFS Hot Pursuit for iPhone and iPad users.
The discounted products also include Need for Speed, Real Boxing, Monopoly Classic, Fifa Soccer 13 and many more. The iPad users are the most benefited as they are offered a big list of 55 games to choose from. The company's also selling more than 101 games for the iPhone and iPod Touch phone users.
However, Play Store is seen selling the games without any discount offered. It is probable that the company has not yet updated the online forum of the play store. Other leading companies like Sony and Nintendo have been working on innovative products and eventually leading the gaming grove. The new gaming platforms are grabbing a larger market with the recent sale offers.
Any sales news travel fast over the social networks. Hence it would obviously mean that users are tempted to take a look at the offers and eventually end up making big purchases in the hopes of benefiting from the offer.