TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Electronic Arts, a major mobile games developer has reported its third big holiday sale. The company has take up the strategy of providing Android and iOs platform users with premium applications and games at just $0.99 (approx. Rs. 55).
In addition the company has been offering users with out of the list games at discounts up to 90%. The popular frontline EA games that are being offered in discounts include Tetris for iPad users, NFS Undercover for iPhone users and NFS Hot Pursuit for iPhone and iPad users.
The discounted products also include Need for Speed, Real Boxing, Monopoly Classic, Fifa Soccer 13 and many more. The iPad users are the most benefited as they are offered a big list of 55 games to choose from. The company's also selling more than 101 games for the iPhone and iPod Touch phone users.
However, Play Store is seen selling the games without any discount offered. It is probable that the company has not yet updated the online forum of the play store. Other leading companies like Sony and Nintendo have been working on innovative products and eventually leading the gaming grove. The new gaming platforms are grabbing a larger market with the recent sale offers.
Any sales news travel fast over the social networks. Hence it would obviously mean that users are tempted to take a look at the offers and eventually end up making big purchases in the hopes of benefiting from the offer.