TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Nintendo, a known gaming major has announced the release of its extra large Nintendo 3DS gaming device. This was little surprising as the talk in the town was about their upcoming Wii U model. The new extra large gaming device is named Nintendo 3DS LL. This extra large gaming device will feature a top screen specification of 4.88 inches. The bottom screen specification of the gaming device stands at 4.18 inches. This device is bigger by more than an inch to the existing 3DS display. The latest gaming device also includes a 4GB SD card.
Nintendo 3DS LL will have a rebranded name as Nintendo 3DS XL in the United States. In Japan, this gaming device will still carry the name as Nintendo 3DS LL. The port side of this gaming device console will make use of only a single thumbpad. This gaming console will be available for purchase in the Japanese market where it will be making its debut on July 28th. This device will be available in colours such as White, Two-tone Red, Black and also Silver White. This gaming device will carry a price tag of approximately Rs.13,000/-.
In the US gaming market, the rebranded Nintendo 3DS XL will be available from August 19th onwards. It will be available only in red and blue colour. It will be available for a retail price tag of approximately Rs.11,000/-. This gaming device is expected to give more battery life compared to the existing versions of Nintendo 3DS. It has to be noted that the extra large Nintendo 3DS XL will not make use of any new AC Adapter. Instead, the latest gaming device will be compatible only with 3DS and DSi XL adapter.
Some of the key features of Nintendo 3DS gaming device include the presence of a motion sensor and gyro sensor. This gaming device features a 3D camera and an adjustable stylus also. The gaming console supports analog control and backwards compatibility. Nintendo 3DS XL/LL is also expected to meet with success like its predecessor model.