TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Ubisoft's Far Cry series is an insanely popular franchise among hard core gamers around the globe. The award winning series is nothing short of legendary in terms of influence in the history of video games.
Far Cry 3, the previous entry in the series, had managed to exceed expectations on many fronts. Now, Eurogamer has apparently got to know some incremental details about the Far Cry 4.
The new game is apparently set in the snowy mountain ranges of Himalayas. Moreover, Ubisoft is expected to reveal the game at E3 2014.
"The switch in location marks a drastic change for the adventure series, which is usually more associated with sandy, tropical locales. But it will also pave the way for some new features - such as the ability to saddle up and ride elephants, people familiar with the project"
It is widely believed that Far Cry 4's gameplay will remain similar to that Far Cry 3. In fact, an emphasis on hunting is still said to be present, and the world map will be structured in a similar fashion too.
Far Cry 4 is tipped to be released for Xbox One, PS4 and PC in the first-half of 2015. According to the same report, it appears that Ubosoft has no plans to release its upcoming first-person shooter game for current-generation consoles (PS3 and Xbox 360).
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!