TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Ubisoft has finally announced that "Far Cry the Outpost" companion app of "Far Cry 3" which is now available for free download. The app helps one to swap multiplayer load-outs and decode weapon modes. Far Cry the Outpost decodes the encrypted data in the user's game for immediate rewards. This can be used to unlock weapons which are advanced and earn bonus points in XP. This can be done through a smartphone or tablet.
Users can get access to stat-tracking functionality, which allows users to view the times they had been struggling in the competitive modes of the game. It is just like every other multi-player based app. The app also provides a weapon loadout customization in addition to the decoding stuff.
It also catalogs tweaks for the next time of play. There are also provisions for the users to keep an eye on their challenge lists on a weekly or monthly basis. Completing these challenges will let the users earn XP points. The app also comes with map editor and leaderboard tracking.
The users can track the maps made by them in the Map Editor and follow current tier placements and also have a look at how many people liked or made favorite their maps. The Outpost is now available for iOS and Android platforms. Ubisoft is a leading company which produces, publishes and distributes entertainment products globally.
The company, Ubisoft, is committed to deliver high-quality video games to its customers. It has offices in 26 countries and sales in over 55 countries around the world. The Google Play Version of The Outpost can be downloaded here.