- 1 hr ago Facebook Launches Meme-Making App For iOS Users
- 1 hr ago Airtel Partners With Curiosity Stream For Xstream; Will Offer Non-Fictional Content
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 3, 3T Get Final Security Update Along With October Security Patch
- 2 hrs ago OnePlus 8 Images Leaked; Quad Camera Setup, Punch-Hole Display Revealed
- Sports Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Focus on Dhawan, Shaw in Super League stage
- Lifestyle 7 Science-backed Benefits Of Maca Root, Its Nutrition, Healthy Recipes And Side Effects
- News Gotabaya Rajapaksa appointed his brother Mahinda as Sri Lanka PM
- Movies Choti Sarrdaarni Spoiler: Pam Kisses Sarabjit In A Bid To Get Close To Him; Here’s How Meher Reacts!
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Renault Duster BS-VI Spotted Testing On Pune Mumbai Highway
- Finance SEBI Hikes PMS Min Investment Requirement Limit; Cuts Rights Issue Process Time
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
5 handy tips and tricks a new PC gamer should know
These are the must known tips and tricks for PC gamers
PC gaming is a world that can be complex and scary for the uninitiated. There is a lot of jargon that you will need to deal with when you decide to start using your PC in order to start playing games.
But the upside of switching to your PC in order to satisfy all your gaming needs is that you have access to monstrously powerful systems, amazing titles, and storefronts where you can get your hands on some amazing titles.
Rookies and vets alike can get more out of their system by making use of the tips and tricks that are listed below.
The best storefronts from where you can get games are given below:
a) Amazon.com’s PC store: Though buying games offline are not how things are done these days, Amazon still carries a selection of PC games for those who wish to use it.
b) Steam: Valve’s digital store dominates the PC gaming market by allowing users to sync their settings and licenses across devices. The store also has a huge collection of games.
c) GreenManGaming: GreenManGaming is also an excellent option for those who are looking for a place to bag some good deals.
d) Origin: Electronic Arts’(EA) digital distribution platform allows you to pick PC versions of franchises like Battlefield, Mass Effect, Dragon Age and more.
e) Windows Store: Games that you purchase from the Windows Store tie into your Microsoft Account which will also give you access to your Xbox Live achievements.
2) PC monitoring tools
A choice two of the many quality tools that you can use to learn more about what’s actually inside your PC is given below:
a) Speccy: This tool is lightweight and it gives you information about everything that’s present in your PC.
b) HWMonitor: This app gives you real-time information about the voltage, heating and current load that’s affecting your PC.
3) PC maintenance and Optimization
There are a bunch of free tools that you can use to declutter your system:
a) CCleaner can be used to clear out junk files. This is very powerful, so you need to make sure that you review what options are checked before you hit the clean button.
b) IOBit Uninstaller is what you need if you want to get rid of the remnants of uninstalled programs, plugins and more.
c) GeForce Experience is the go-to for anyone who wishes to keep things simple. It automatically provides the optimal visual settings for hundreds of games.
d) AMD Gaming Evolved is very similar to GeForce Experience app but the only difference is that it is used for AMD-based PCs.
4) Capturing game footage
In addition to GeForce Experience and AMD Gaming Evolved, there are also a few other tools that you can make use of to capture game footage:
d) You can also make use of Windows 10’s Game Bar by pressing Windows key + G in order to record games and apps.
5) Miscellaneous tips and tricks
a) Switching to an SSD from an HDD if you would like faster texture streaming, load times and improved performance.
b) Cleaning your PC regularly is a good thing to practice. While you can get into desktop towers because of it’s composed of just screws and hinges, this is a little harder in case of laptops.
c) Invest in peripherals focused on gaming, like mice, keyboards, and a decent mouse mat.
d) Get acquainted with PC-focused gaming communities:
i) PCMasterRace subreddit
ii) PCGaming subreddit
iii) GamingPC subreddit