- 5 min ago Mi Band 5 First Impressions: Better Display, New Health Features & More Functional Design
- 19 min ago Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: iPhone 12 Pro Max, Poco X3 NFC, Google Pixel 5 And More
- 32 min ago Infinix Hot 10 Lite Entry-Level Smartphone Goes Official: Price, Specifications
- 1 hr ago Airtel Partners With Lionsgate Play To Offer Premium Hollywood Movies
- Lifestyle 7 Best And Healthy Substitutes For Vegetable Oil
- News External Affairs Minister Jaishankar to visit Japan from Oct 6-7 to attend Quad meet
- Movies Mere Dad Ki Dulhan: AmNeet’s Sangeet Is Going To Be A Rocking Affair, Says Anjali Tatrari
- Sports IPL 2020: SRH vs DC: Scott Styris reveals what Sunrisers should do to get to winning ways
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In October 2020
- Automobiles BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Finance New Motor Vehicles Act Rules Effective From 1 October
- Education JEE Advanced Answer Key 2020: How To Download IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Answer Key
GTA 5 Download For Android: How To Download GTA 5 On Android Smartphones, Laptops And PCs
GTA 5 is surely one of the most popular games, who's popularity seems to be rising since its launch in 2013. Game developers Rockstar Games announced that the game would be available on the next-gen console the PlayStation 5. While the official rollout for Android and iOS is also awaited, you can still download the GTA 5 on your smartphones.
How To Download GTA 5 For Android
Worry not, this is still a legal way to get the Grand Theft Auto 5 on your phone. To download GTA 5 on your phone, you'll first need to get Steam Link. You can play the popular game only via Steam Link, which is the digital distribution service. Also note, you'll need a PC for remote linking before being able to play on your phone. Here are the steps to get GTA 5 on your phone:
Step 1: Download Steam Link; Open the app > Settings > tap on the 'computer' option.
Step 2: Next, scan for devices in the Bluetooth range and link it with your PC.
Step 3: Once the Steam Link app is linked with your PC, click on Settings > Remote Play > Pair Steam Link.
Step 4: A four-digit code appears on your smartphone screen for pairing. Once done, GTA 5 should be up and running on your smartphone.
How To Download GTA 5 On Laptops, PCs
There are ways to download GTA 5 on your laptop and PC for free. As one of the most popular games, Epic Games announced that GTA 5 would be included as part of the free games on the platform. Here are some simple steps to download GTA V on your laptops and PCs:
Step 1: Download the new Epic Games GTA 5 for free from the Epic Games Store (click this link).
Step 2: You will need to create an account to sign in, which is free of cost. If you already have an account, sign in.
Step 3: Once done, you'll find GTA 5 available on the Games Store. You can download it and begin playing.
GTA 5 For Download
As noted, GTA 5 is still one of the most popular games, despite having launched nearly seven years ago. The developers have announced it would be available for smartphones as well - but that could take a while. The game is expected to hit the Sony PS5 soon.