- 8 min ago Oppo F11 Pro Vs Vivo V15 Pro: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 19 min ago Moto E13 Prices Could Start Under ₹7000 In India; Launch On February 8
- 1 day ago OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- 1 day ago Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Education Scope and Career Opportunities in Insurance Sector in India
- Sports "I'm hoping Australia can go all the way," Mahela Jayawardene predicts ahead of Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- News Accepting Greater Tipraland demand will open Pandora’s Box in northeast: Sarma
- Automobiles Toyota Glanza Price Hiked – Check Out Updated Prices
- Finance Midcap FMCG Stock Declared 400% 2nd Interim Dividend, Fixes Record Date, "Buy" Says Motilal Oswal
- Movies Box Office - Shah Rukh Khan's Pathaan Earns Over 65 Crores In The Second Weekend, Enters 400 Crore Club
- Lifestyle Lingashtakam: Know About Importance, Benefits, And Restrictions
- Travel Top 5 Must visit places in Ottawa, Canada
New State Mobile May Update Brings New Features, Kicks Off Season 3
New State Mobile's May 2022 update has finally been released by Krafton. The latest update with a handful of new features and bug fixes is now available for both Android and iOS devices. The May update for New State Mobile comes with a bunch of exciting new content like a new map in RDM, a new gun, and a new gameplay functionality.
New State Mobile May 2022 Update Rolled Out On Google Play, App Store
Krafton, which is also the developer of PUBG Mobile and BGMI, has released New State Mobile's latest update on the Google Play Store as well as on the App Store. The update brings the New State Mobile 0.9.32 version with a handful of new features. There's a new map, a new weapon, a combat leveling system, Survivor Pass, and a new action feature. There also are a bunch of bug fixes.
New State Mobile May Update Brings Underbridge Map For Round Deathmatch Mode
The latest New State Mobile upgrade comes with a new map called "Underbridge" for the Round Deathmatch mode. This map allows gamers to battle in mid-to-long range matches. There's a watchtower on both sides, which allows players to see enemies from a distance. The Underbridge map offers 4v4 combats with a shrinking blue zone. Notably, Care Packages do not spawn in Underbridge. Gamers can combat using SRs and DMRs in this map.
RDM Gets New Combat Leveling System In May Update
In the new update, the Round Deathmatch mode has received a new combat leveling system. With the new system, gamers will be rewarded combat experience points, depending on the outcome of the Team/Round like winning, losing, kills, and damage. Notably, those who abandon the match mid-game will not be getting the combat experience points. Once the gamers reach a particular level, they will be getting a new gun customization kit for the RDM preset.
New State Mobile New Gun, Action In May Update
Krafton has introduced a new gun with New State Mobile's May update. Called M110A1, the newly DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle) utilizes the 7.62mm size ammo. As per the company, "the M110A1 balances strong damage output with stable recoil and includes a diverse set of equip-able accessories, including a scope, magazine, muzzle, and cheek pad slot".
There's also a new action feature called "Carry" for New State Mobile in the May update. This feature allows gamers to carry their knocked-out team mates to safety, so they can be safe from enemy fire while they are being healed. While using this feature, gamers will not be able to use other actions.
New State Mobile Season 3 Kicks Off With May Update
Krafton has kicked off New State Mobile Season 3 with the May update. With the start of the new season, tiers have been reset based on the final result of the previous season. The season 3 achievement rewards include skins for the Pan and parachute, apart from the weapons including AWM, Vector, and Skorpion. New State Mobile gamers can now start playing season 3 to push their rank to the ultimate level.