- just now BSNL Suspended International Wi-Fi Roaming Services In Two Circles
- 10 min ago Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Quick Review: Better Than Some Value Flagship Smartphones
- 40 min ago Nokia 5.1 Plus, Nokia 3.1 Update Rolls Out With October 2019 Patch
- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone SE 2 Might Use The Latest A13 Bionic Chipset: Specifications, Price And Colors
- Movies Salary Talk: Ayushmann Khurrana's Remuneration Gets Hiked By 500%; This Is How Much He Will Charge!
- Sports Liverpool's Alexander-Arnold officially enters Guinness World Records book for assists
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone Impresses With Her Dramatic Black Outfits For Harper's Bazaar US Covershoot
- Automobiles MG Motor & eChargeBays Collaborates To Provide Home Charging Infrastructure
- Finance How To File Income Tax Related Complaints?
- News Savarkar's sanskar basis for nation-building: PM Modi
- Travel 8 Romantic Getaways Near Mumbai: From Hill Sations To Beaches
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Seven Classic Games That Will Surely Tickle Nostalgia For A 90s Kid
Are you a 90s kid? Or a millennial? Then here is a quick revisit to the games that made your childhood great. These are some of the best titles that had a huge fan following and people used to visit cyber centers or cafe bars to play these games with hourly charges.
Do note that, some of these games can still be accessed on phone and computers as well. Without wasting any more time let's just get ahead with the list.
GTA: Vice City
GTA: Vice City from Rockstar games is the name that comes to my mind right off the bat. It was one of the most detailed game (at the time) and killing time by wandering across the city something that I enjoyed doing.
Road Rash was developed by EA or Electronic Arts and the game was originally launched in 1991. This is the game that introduced racing to me while virtually kicking the opponents is something that cannot be forgotten.
PAC MAN is a maze based arcade game developed by Namco. This was a simple arcade game and a time killer. This came can now be accessed directly from Google by searching PAC MAN.
Super MARIO, developed by Nintendo, is one of the classics that recently got a reboot in the form of Super Mario Maker 2. The simple graphics and a compelling storyline make it a great title to play even today.
IGI:2 developed by Innerloop Studios is the one title that introduced FPS (first-person shooter) games. Killing terrorists was never this much fun. This game was available on multiple platforms, including Windows, Xbox, and Macs.
Midtown Madness was originally launched in 1999 and was developed by Angel Studios. This was a car racing game with a good amount of action scenes.
Dangerous Dave was originally launched in 1988, developed by John Romero, id Software. This game was built for MS-DOS and Apple II computer and required minimum hardware specifications to run the title.
What do you think about this list? Have you played any of these games and have I missed out on any of your favorite games? Comment your favorite games in the comment box.