TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
The popular soccer game FIFA 13 has been launched for Windows Phone 8 devices. But sadly, it will only be available for Nokia's Lumia devices. The game developed by Gameloft & EA game will feature a total of 30 leagues, 500 licensed teams, more than 15,000 players and 32 authentic stadiums. Users using WP8 powered Lumia devices can download the the game at $4.99 (Rs 300 approximately) on Windows Phone Store.
The game unfortunately does not include the online multiplayer options that is available in the iOS version. In-App Purchases (IAP) and cloud saves are also notably absent. However, WP8 version does not leave out the Skill Move button, which allows players to swipe in different directions to perform special moves has been included. This is feature FIFA fans would love.
FIFA 2013 is a massive 951 MB game with pretty excellent graphics and great gameplay. It is recommended for to download it via Wi-Fi since it is such a hefty size. Also, the game reportedly requires 1 GB RAM to run. If the above criteria is satisfied you can download the game on Windows Phone Store. If you have already tried out this game, let us know on your reviews in the comments section below.