TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
And we are back into that part of the year when the world massively awaits the newest iteration of EA's biggest game ever. Of course we are talking about the upcoming FIFA 15. And the game's demo is now already out for you to download.
The FIFA 14 demo is now live for players on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC platforms across the planet. This is one of those moves that you see developers make to give players an initial feel of the new title. And FIFA has been doing that since forever.
The new demo has made its way with the original game just two weeks shy of final launch. Notably, PC players have become one of the first set of users to enjoy the demo. And that's quite a big news since the new age has mostly been constituted with consoles from Microsoft and Sony.
FIFA 15 is set to deliver more realistic stuff than its predecessors did. Apparently, for the first time ever, players have memories and will show emotion based on the context of the match. There are over 600 new emotional reactions, and players now respond to pivotal moments on the pitch like bad tackles, missed chances, epic goals similar to what happens in real life.
Players could also customize up to six different Team Sheets per club and alter the formation, tactics, and roles based on the next opponent. You could even assign Player Instructions to fit your system and change the game.
There are enhanced team tactics on the cards. Your teammates and opponents now recognize what's happening in the match and will adjust their tactics just like real players. Park the Bus and In The Mixer are some of the Team Tactics you'll come up against in FIFA 15.